Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The road to Kathipara..


It was 9.30 A.M and i was pacing down the road towards kathipara.As i drove,the wind blew hard,and the dust and sand,for which the road is famous for,built up like a hurricane.Very soon,the sand hit my eyes and there i was, letting go of acceleration,rubbing my eyes,trying hard to see,in the middle of the road.This is the case for every driver on the road to kathipara.The junction is well known for traffic and so are the roads leading to it.The saviour that would come into the scene,would be your helmet.It saves your eyes, though at times not your life.The vehicles on the road, race at a minimum of 40kmph, zooming past you,waiting to pull you to the ground,the minute,you drift away. I go through this ordeal every other day since my office is situated on this jeopardous road.The flyover once built would be a breather,atleast to me!

No comments: